Monday, February 7, 2011

The US Constitution - The Project

There are a number of people today who like to refer to the US Constitution without ever having read it.

I particularly like hearing every ten years that the census is a recent invasion of privacy thought up by whomever someone doesn't like. This last census was blamed on the evil President Obama to check to see who was a Christian or not so the Christians may be particularly targeted for Islamic indoctrination. I kid you not. I heard this one while sitting next to a camp fire.

So to clear up any confusion anyone may have about our US Constitution, here is the text. I will also be posting the most important court cases concerning said constitution. I have already posted Marbury v. Madison.

Enjoy and remember, you can't argue a constitution that you have never read.

No comments:

Post a Comment