Monday, July 19, 2010

XT 250 on the Freeway - Plus Rant

I'm exhausted. A Yamaha XT 250 is brutal on a long trip. I did an 80 mile trip down to Oceanside from Hollywood. It was not a fun trip.

I got passed by everything and it's cousin while I was doing 70mph. The bike would head shake if I went faster. The wind got to the bike and caused more head shake.

The worst part of riding such a small bike is the god awful seat. Imagine straddling a cinder block for two and a half hours. No more riding anywhere that takes more than an hour.

-----------------------------------------------
Rant:

Don't drop names with me if you want something. I'm not impressed. It makes me drag my feet. Most stars are whiny throw-aways with more hang ups than a coat closet who are an inconvenience at best. Why would I be impressed by that? Name dropping may play well in Kansas but I live here. I'm as impressed with that as I am a map to the stars' homes. A map to the stars' homes make a great paper for the dog to pee on. Too bad I can't let him pee on a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment