Friday, July 16, 2010

Neglect

I should not neglect this. I love to write, but some days you just look at the blog and wonder, does anyone ever read this crap?

Ok, here's the plan:

1. Start putting my writings up. I'll start with some of the archived stuff. So you might be reading short stories, parts of longer possibilities, stuff I put on other sites (I don't feel like repeating myself), quotes by yours truely and other random "literature."

2. Occasional political rants. To become more than occasional if shit doesn't straighten up soon.

3. Random bullshit.

4. Get used to the language. I'm old enough not to care anymore.

-------

Random Thought:

Get used to these....

The only reason unemployment is being held hostage is that one particular party doesn't like the fact that they lost the presidency. Rather childish but look at their record over the past 2 years. On top of that, if any one of their party decides to actually think and vote their conscience or constituency, that person is ostracized and an attempt at getting rid of them the next election cycle begins. If only the American people would wake up to the fact that if unemployment runs out, the rest of us who are employed could face another Great Depression that could throw us out of work. Remember, Hoover didn't believe in relief for the unemployed, and look where that got us. And remember, Hoover was a Republican.

No comments:

Post a Comment